A fireplace broke out in an RV parked at a Santa Maria development website early Tuesday morning, leaving three individuals harm.
Santa Barbara County and Santa Maria Metropolis firefighters first responded at 12:30 a.m. to a motorhome engulfed in flames on the 3500 block of Skyway Drive. Officers reported they put the hearth out in twenty minutes and that there was no unfold to the close by buildings.
Three individuals had been discovered contained in the RV, and ambulances took them to the hospital for minor accidents.
The reason for the hearth is underneath investigation.